TempeHiker noticed that the 'A' on Hayden Butte had red spots; therefore, he hiked Hayden Butte to get a close look.
- light rail ... another view
- downtown construction
- yellow flower ... petroplyphs ... bird nest
- Hayden Flour Mill
Sadly, Hayden Butte continued to suffer from graffiti.
- just below red spotted 'A' ... closer
- red spotted 'A' from above
- Town Lake development ... Beach Park ... downtown
We could see from atop Hayden Butte that the building housing Dave's Dog House was still standing so we decided to pay Dave a visit.
- stickers galore ... old homes
- Dave's Dog House building ... another view ... open sign
- two of Dave's Boston dogs
TempeHiker drove Apache Blvd. home and it was like driving through a maze.
Creator: Gerald D. Thurman
Created: 24 May 2007