RoadHacker left for the 2007 DARPA Urban Challenge on Friday, 2 November 2007, and he returned home on Sunday, 4 November 2007. The finals of the Urban Challenge were held on 3 November 2007 in Victorville, California.
- Day 1: Tempe AZ to Hesperia CA
- Westbound I-10. Quartzsite and the Quartzsite Bakery. San Bernardino and the California Theater. Wigwam Motel in Rialto. Bono's Restaurant in Fontana. Route 66 through the Cajon Pass (Blue Cut rest area and 1930's bridge).
- Day 1: DARPA Urban Challenge Pre-Competition Event
- Visit the pit area at the 2007 DARPA Urban Challenge.
- Day 2: DARPA Urban Challenge Finals
- Observe the finals of the 2007 DARPA Urban Challenge.
- Day 3: Hesperia CA to Tempe AZ
- Sunrise in Joshua Tree. Murals of Twentynine Palms. CA Hwy-62. Iron Mnt. Plant Pump Road mileage pole. Rice (pop. 0). Tamarisk Show Tree and RR trestle.
Creator: Gerald Thurman (a.k.a. RoadHacker)
Created: 10 November 2007