TempeHiker visited Mesa Cemetery on 2/16/2008. Mesa Cemetery is on Center Street across from Hohokam Park (Wrigley Field west).
- graves ... graves
- Smith's grave (1896) ... Sirrine grave
- making music in heaven grave
- wish you were here grave
- above ground burial site
Annie Laura Hunsaker was somebody's mother and she died the same year TempeHiker was born.
We tried to get the time of our visit, but a sun dial needs sun in order to work.
We left Mesa Cemetery and headed for downtown.
The Sirrine House is located on Center Street between the Mesa Cemetery and Mesa' sculpture-lined Main Street.
- walrus sculpture ... lion sculpture
- Garden Party sculpture
- Eagle sculpture ... another eagle sculpture
- rock sculpture ... another rock sculpture
- boy in raincoat ... boy w/hose
- girl w/animals ... girl w/cat
TempeHiker got some Basic Arithmetic Street Signs during his visit to Mesa.
Creator: Gerald D. Thurman
Created: 23 February 2008