|Assignment: #FinalAssessment||Points: 10||Due: 05/11/2017|
#FinalAssessment will be distributed during class on Thursday, 11 May 2017, at 11:30am.
#FinalAssessment contains the following.
- Draw a Binary Search Tree (BST) given a set of inputs.
- Record a traversal (it won't be inorder) given a BST.
- Count the number swaps given an algorithm for a comparison sort similar to Bubble Sort.
- Record the Big-Oh for a couple of searches on unsorted arrays.
- Record the output of a code snippet that uses recursion.
- Record the output of a code snippet that uses an array, a queue, and stacks.
- Evaluate either a postfix or prefix expression tree.
- Record the output of a couple of code snippets that use arrays.
- Record the updates that must be executed in order to insert an internal node into a either a singly or doubly linked-list.