Boise City is located in the central part of the Oklahoma panhandle.
US Hwy-287, US Hwy-64, US Hwy-412, OK Hwy-3 and US Hwy-64 merge into one road just east of Boise City. US Hwy-287, US Hwy-385 and OK Hwy-3 are one road north in/out of Boise City. US Hwy-412, US Hwy-56, US Hwy-64 and US Hwy-385 are one road in/out of Boise City to/from the southwest. OK Hwy-325 enters/exits Boise City from/to the west.US Hwy-287 US Hwy-385 US Hwy-56 OK Hwy-3 / | / | / | / US Hwy-64 OK Hwy-325 ----- Boise City ------- US Hwy-412 / \ OK Hwy-3 / \ /| \ / | \ / | US Hwy-287 / | / | US Hwy-412 US Hwy-385 US Hwy-56 US Hwy-64 the unique numbers are: 3 56 64 287 325 385 412 the math is: (325 - 287) - (412 - 385) + 56 - 3 = 64 observe... Parenthesis are used to document how the numbers were initially processed; i.e. RoadHacker subtracted the 2nd largest number from the 1st largest and then he subtracted the 4th largest number from the 3rd largest and then he subtracted the largest difference from the smallest difference. 325 - 287 = 38 412 - 385 = 27 38 - 27 = 11 56 + 11 = 67 67 - 3 = 64
RoadHacker approached Boise City on eastbound US Hwy-56 that merges with US Hwy-64, US Hwy-412 and OK Hwy-3.
RoadHacker walked counter-clockwise around the Cimarron County Courthouse starting with the east-side.
- US Hwy-287 to Denver CO, OK Hwy-325 to Kenton OK, US Hwy-64 to Clayton NM
- OK Hwy-325 to Kenton OK, US Hwy-64 to Clayton NM, OK Hwy-3 to Guymon OK
- US Hwy-64 to Clayton NM, OK Hwy-3 to Guymon OK, US Hwy-287 to Denver CO
- OK Hwy-3 to Guymon OK, US Hwy-287 to Denver CO, OK Hwy-325 to Kenton OK
- Clayton NM and Dalhart TX
- Guymon OK and Amarillo TX
Creator: Gerald D. Thurman
Created: 20 May 2007